1.27.2011

38 WEEKS!! YIKES!

Today is our 38 week mark, only 14 days left! It is so crazy to think he could come any day now. I am just about to head to my doctors appointment and thought I would post a quick update. Haha thank you to all who commented on my 37 weeks post with advice on how to induce labor. Really the only time I am uncomfortable is at night, not sleeping very well which many have told me it's good preparation for when he is here cause my sleeping will not get any better. :) SO... I've decided to be more patient. Because he will come when he is good and ready and we will have all the time in the world to get to know one another then. It's amazing how much love I already feel for this little ninja. I can't imagine how much that love will grow when I actually see his face and hold him in my arms!
And to all my friends who are prego as well I hope you are enjoying it! I know some of you are not, and that is a bummer. It can be rough and I hope it gets better for you. For those who are like me and at the end, GOOD LUCK!! I love you all! YAY BABIES!!

Maegan

4 comments:

  1. yay! i keep checking in to see any news....not that i wont know from your mom. haha i hope your feeling great!

    ps...Wyatt keeps asking where chris and maegan are. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Maegan! Hope all goes well over the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maegs. I'm so happy and excited for you! Brought tears to my eyes! I remember my pregnancy and loved EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT. Everything about it. I'm so happy that you have the same outlook. It is absolutely a beautiful thing--a miracle. :) Best of luck in the upcoming DAYS! You will do great and will be a great mom. I have NO doubt. Post pics as soon as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maegan!! You are going to be such a cute MOM! I can't believe your little boy is going to be here so soon.

    Thanks for your cute comment the other day, I just love you! AND, it IS Kristin Parson who is my mentor teacher-I LOVE her!! What a small world...your apartment was probably so much fun with both of you guys there! haha

    I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!! Love Youuuu!

    ReplyDelete