1.24.2011

Baby Bash!!

My sweet mother-in-law Sheri, and 2 awesome sisters-in-law Sarah and Stacy, threw me a baby bash this last weekend and they did such a cute job! The theme was "Baby Jungle" and everything was perfect! BIG THANKS to them for the amazing job they did! And BIG THANKS to all who came and were so generous with the gift giving! Our little ninja is one spoiled little boy already! Here are some fun pics of the event!
Mom Alme made me the cutest Diaper Cake!

Sarah and Laura were the record keepers for who gave us what and also read aloud the Baby Birth Prediction cards that every guest filled out. There were some predictions that if anyone of them came true I'd be one happy mama. AND there were some that will make me miserable!

1 comment:

  1. Maegan how fun to see all of those familiar faces! Looks like that was a great shower. What ward did you and Chris move into? Is it the Bloomington ward now? Hang in there your last couple weeks of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete