2.01.2011

Faces I LOVE!

Haha so every once in a while I get picture messages from my sister Danika. She captures her crazy kids doing what they do best... being silly and/or CUTE! And she shares them with me which always brightens my day! And needless to say, they make me that much more excited to experience these crazy fun moments with my own little ones!
Here are a couple of recent ones she has sent me.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do... :)
Kylan, her newest little one! He is SO CUTE!!
The text that came with the picture..."Reese got into Kendel's play makeup. Look how beautiful she looks!" Hahahahaha this one definitely made me laugh so hard that I peed my pants a little bit! I blame it on the pregnancy. :) Thank you for sharing Danika, keep them coming! I love your kids!!

1 comment:

  1. who wouldn't pee their pants looking at that picture!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete