12.19.2010

My Snuggle-Bug Dallas

Haha so tonight we were watching a movie and invited Dallas, my boxer, to come up on the bed to snuggle with us. She did not disappoint. Any time I am laying down and tell her to lay down next to me she does this...
Lays on or leans against my belly.
We had to capture it because it makes us laugh every time. She didn't really ever do this before I got pregnant. She would lay down next to me but not really on me. It makes me wonder if she knows that I am pregnant, or at least that my body is not in it's usual state.
Maybe she smells him. I don't know.
Either way, I just love it. Haha it can be a bit uncomfortable at times.
But it still puts a smile on my face.
I hope she will be good with our little ninja.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute picture Maegan. I wonder how your dog will do when the baby comes. Looks like it will be just fine though!

    ReplyDelete