12.15.2010

New Number

Hello everyone! My cell phone was a work phone and since I am done with work officially on Friday, I have to give it back. I got a new phone and new #. And I realized that it is not so smart to just be posting it for all to see like I did last time. So if you have not received my new number yet and would like it please send me and email at maegan.alme@gmail.com and I will gladly give it to you! AND I would like to take this time to apologize for the numbers that may be lost in the transition from one phone to the next. I have tried to update and sync my contacts to my gmail account but for some reason I still lost numbers... like my mom's for example! :) So again, I apologize if you call or text and I have to ask who you are. Thanks! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment