12.02.2010

30 Weeks!!!

Today I hit 30 weeks in my pregnancy! It's so weird to think that I only have 10 weeks or less (hopefully) left! Our little ninja is moving and kicking like crazy! One of my favorite things is to just sit and watch my stomach move and take funny shapes as he moves around in there. With the exception of the morning sickness I had the first trimester this pregnancy has been so easy! I mean I am definitely having my fair share of indigestion and gas (sorry if that's too much for some of you to know) but for the most part it's been wonderful! I LOVE being pregnant! Haha there are a couple things I will take time to complain about though...
1. My hips are growing right along with my ever expanding belly! I had a good set of hips before I got pregnant but now.... WOW!!! Haha I'm not too excited about that.
2. He has decided that the most comfortable position for him to be in is with one foot permanently lodged in my ribcage! NOT so comfortable for me unfortunately.
3. Occasionally I get REALLY HOT and my body feels like it can't breath. My hands start to puff up and so I have to take my rings off but that only happens every once in a while. I hope it doesn't become a full time thing.
And that's it!
No more complaints from me for now. I simply can't wait for this little guy to get here! It's crazy how much I love him already!
OH, and on the name topic... nothing yet. Haha we are starting to worry that he will be nameless for the first few weeks of his life. Still open to suggestions.
Enjoy the belly! :)

5 comments:

  1. Maegan you look great! And by the way that is a darling maternity shirt! Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute belly!! and i totally agree with the comment above...way cute maternity shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are having such a great pregnancy (not many people do!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Hope these next 10 weeks (or less) fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friend!! Good ole' facebook led me to your blog. Congrats on the upcoming bundle of joy - how exciting!! It looks like things are going great for you and your little family. And you make one super cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete