9.21.2010

The wait it over! The wait to find out what we're having that is!

This morning was our anatomy ultrasound appointment! We are very excited to announce that we are having a strong and healthy little BOY!!!!!! He was a little bit cramped in there, the doctor says he is measuring about 2 weeks bigger than he should be, no doubt thanks to my tall husband! :) He had his hands covering his face but we were finally able to get a shot of it! Everything was as it should be and he looks great! When it came time to find out what it was he wouldn't move his legs and let us see but the doctor finally got him to "open up" haha and it was a clear shot!! Haha we think that's why he was covering his face with his hands, little guy was embarrassed to be on display!!
Now all we have to do is decide on a name for our little ninja! We unfortunately have more girl names that we like so it's time to switch gears and come up with his name! We have a couple that we kinda like but are not set with one yet. Anyway, just thought I would share our happy news with all of you! Pictures will come as soon as I can figure out how to get them onto my computer!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Names are hard. Girls names were harder for us than boy names for some reason. My favorite boy name is Tristan. You are free to use it since I can't (it's my brother's name). Good luck on the name search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! A BOY!!!! So excited for you guys. I too, had many more girl names picked out, but don't worry you'll come up with the perfect name for your little guy. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see you and your baby bump in a few weeks. Take care. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, that's so awesome Maegs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!!! When I read the verdict I was so excited! Y'all seem fitting for a boy:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exciting news! Good luck with the second half of your pregnancy and keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete