9.01.2010

Frequenting the porcelain throne

When we first got married my husband used to make fun of how often I needed to use the restroom. I wasn't that bad, I just drink a lot of water so I have to pee a little more often than he does. Haha, now that I am 16 weeks pregnant he just laughs at me. This morning is a perfect example of the blissfulness that is being pregnant and frequenting the porcelain throne! My car was having issues so we took it into the shop a couple days ago. It was ready for pick up so my husband drove me down to get it this morning. We got to the shop a few minutes before it opened and of course... I need to use the restroom. So he drives me down the street to the 7-11. We get back to the shop and not 2 minutes later I NEED to go again! Luckily the shop is open by now so we run in and as Christopher is paying I use the ladies room. When I get out he says "seriously? How is that possible?" Haha I just laughed and told him to get used to it! I've got 5 1/5 more months of this! As annoying as it is, it puts a smile on my face! I can't help but just enjoy all the little changes my body is going through with pregnancy! Now that I'm past the "morning" sickness that is! :)

Maegan - mother to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment