9.08.2010

The love of my life... what a wonderful father he will be

The other night my husband and I were laying in bed catching up on the last season of lost when he did the cutest thing! He slowly leaned over and gently rested his head on my stomach. I smiled and asked "what ya doin?". He replied "I'm listening for the baby's heartbeat". Then he told me to stop breathing so he could listen. Haha it was one of those moments that made me realize just how much I love this man that is my husband. He's done many little heartwarming things like that recently so I've decided to start carrying around my camera EVERYWHERE we go. Even when we're just chillin watching tv. Hopefully there will be pictures to go along with the rest of my posts. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute:) I ran into Larissa the other day at the BYU football game and we need to do another date with the girls!! Let me know when you have a free night and we'll put something together.

    I can't believe your already 18 weeks!! Before you know it you will be carrying around a cute little baby in your arms:)

    ReplyDelete