2.25.2010

Footloose


Last night Chris and I got the chance to go see Footloose the musical at Chanhassen Dinner Theaters. We HIGHLY recommend it! It was such a fun night and the actors played their roles so well! Seriously so much fun! I was hoping for a remake of Ren McCormick's(played by Kevin Bacon in the 1984 major motion picture) slam-dance warehouse scene. BUT sadly there was none. However in was full of some stellar dancing and they remade the movie into a great on stage musical! It was definitely a night to remember! Thanks mom and pop Alme for giving me such a fun and memorable birthday present! We love you! Here are some pictures of the original movie that I simply love! I mean, who doesn't love this movie?!

3 comments:

  1. maegan - you have a blog!! yahoo!! you are so my blog friend now. you and chris are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maegs! I am so glad you are coming to Utah. Call me on your way here, when you get here, when you do anything while you are here...pretty much I WANNA SEE YOU! Love ya. When are you coming? Love the blog by the way. Super YOU and Super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading this post made me so jealous! how fun is that - footloose at the chan dinner theater!? good for you guys!! it was fun to see you yesterday - briefly - so we'll have to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete