2.08.2010

27 YEARS YOUNG


I am now 27, or... as my husband puts it... only 3 years away from 30! Haha, I had such an awesome birthday! It was full of heartfelt birthday wishes from all my friends and family, incredible expressions of love from my man, SNOW, and it lasted for about 4 days!!!
On Thursday, my actual birthday, I received some wonderful cards and presents in the mail. My best friend, who is WAY too good to me :), sent me a really cute shirt and some fun jewelry, and bet of all... a giant birthday cookie!!! Thanks Lace, you are the best!!! Later that evening my husband took me out to Olive Garden for dinner, which is one of my many favorite restaurants, and to see the movie The Princess and the Frog... SO GOOD!!! When we got home he used the giant birthday cookie to put candles in. He accidently bought a 2 and a 6 though (I think he wants me to stay 26 forever) so he fixed it by adding a matchstick as the 7th candle. It was perfect! :) He then surprised me by giving me a present that I so much wanted... music! Piano and guitar music by Taylor Swift and Colbie Caillat! I stinkin love it!
On Friday I received more birthday cards and birthday $, YAY!!! Which I plan on pampering myself with.
And on Sunday we went over to my in-laws to watch the super bowl, and there was an angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream waiting for me! It is my absolute favorite and was so delicious! Let's just say it was one fantastic birthday week had by me!! Thank you to everyone who made it so amazing! :) Here are some pictures of the fun-ness!

2 comments:

  1. you look good! ps... thanks for using the match as a makeshift candle! ha that's priceless! and i'm so glad you got your angel food cake and strawberries! birthdays should always last a week! loves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those big giant oversized birthday cookies! When are you coming to Utah!?

    ReplyDelete