2.02.2010

Time and All Eternity


January 9th, 2010 will be a day that I will never forget. My husband took me to the Salt Lake temple and fulfilled a promise and a blessing that I have been striving and hoping for all of my life! At 10:20am we were sealed for time and all eternity and it was perfect. We were filled with unmeasurable joy! Our family, friends, and loved ones were all there with us and we couldn't have asked for a better day! Even though it was pretty cold outside, I couldn't feel it! I was full of joy and warmth and LOVE!! I LOVE THIS MAN! We have had this inseparable bond between us for SO long. A connection that was like non other, but now it feels like we are on a whole other level of together. I was trying to explain or describe it to my best friend but words are hard to find. Haha it is just incredible how we are even closer and more in love than ever now that we have taken this eternal step! It is truly awe inspiring to be in the temple, in the celestial room, with my better half! :) I love you babe! Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. Yea Maegs I'm so happy for you 2! You are amazing and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys. That must have been a pretty amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am so glad that I found your blog. What a good day!!! I got chills reading this. Sounds like you are doing well.
    Jani

    ReplyDelete