4.12.2010

If someone would have told me that I would someday call myself a Cougar, I would have laughed and said "yeah right"! But, it is true, I am now wearing BLUE! As of March 31st, I am now an assistant coach for the women's volleyball team! I am super excited to have this opportunity and am so INCREDIBLY grateful for it! They wanted me to get started right away so that I could be around for the end of the spring season so I flew out leaving my loving and incredibly supportive husband in Minnesota to finish up his law schooling without me. I will be heading back out the end of April to get things cleaned and packed and officially move us out to Utah afer he graduates in mid-May. It has been difficult to be apart from him but like I said he has been the sweetest husband and couldn't be more excited for me and this job! I owe him BIG TIME!! I will definitely be happy to see him again in a couple of weeks. I will post more about our big move when the time comes but for now... I'm just happy to be here! :)

7 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! So me and Case were in Vegas last weekend with Scott and Chelsey Bell and he was saying something about you being the assistant coach at UVU. I was really confused, but now understand. It's BYU!! I can't wait for next year's rivalry game against y'all and UV. Now that your here we need to get together. Let's go for lunch soon. Again, so happy for you. You are going to do great! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so Exciting!!! Gongrats!!! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo awesome! Congrats!! Now, I may actually get to see you more since we visit Jared's family in Utah in a couple times a year. We hope to be visiting this summer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!! i'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congrats on the coaching job. That must be hard to be seperated from your hubby. We live in Salt Lake now so we'll have to have a little MN reunion sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so great Maegs!! You'll be the best coach ever!! Those girls are lucky to have ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! How fun for you!! And I am glad to see you are SLOWLY making your back this way to US!! Now your only a short 10 hour drive away!! So did Chris get a job in Utah as well? Good luck with the coaching and next time you are in AZ be sure to give me a call!!
    love you lots

    ReplyDelete