10.25.2010

Pregnant Sisters!

On their way back up to Idaho from visiting my parents in Arizona, Danika, Brad and their cute little girls stopped to get gas in Draper so we met them at the gas station to say hello! All I really wanted was to get this pic with Dani though...
She is 33 weeks and I am 24 but we still look the same size. Haha I blame it on my sweater! :) It was definitely much needed to see them! It had been longer than sisters should have to go without seeing one another!
I checked in with Danika today to make sure they made it home safely and thankfully they did. She shared a cute story with me too. As she was taking her oldest, Kendel, to school this morning Kendel said "Mom, last night was fun"! Danika, confused, said "what was fun, the drive". And Kendel's reply... "No, seeing Chris and Maegan"! :) I just love those cut little girls! They warm my heart! Danika and Brad have decided that they are not finding out what this child is but I hope so badly that it is a boy! I would love for our little ninja to have a little buddy his same age to play with at family reunions and such.
Anyway, just thought I'd share! More pregnancy updates to come! :)

Baby Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment