8.02.2010

BIG NEWS!!!

Well, I am sorry that I haven't posted anything for a while but I don't think there are a lot of people reading this so really, it's jut for my benefit. BUT Christopher and I have some big BIG news! We are expecting our first baby!! That's right we are going to be parents. SCARY thought! We couldn't be more excited and nervous, but mostly excited! I am 12 weeks along, so just reaching the end of my first trimester. And am still feeling/throwing up the consequences. :) For those of you wondering, we are hoping for a boy but will be extremely happy with either flavor. WOW, I can't believe we're going to be parents! Any advice for first timers is VERY MUCH welcome! AND any secrets on places that have deals/discounts on baby essentials would be much appreciated as well.

Well! Feel free to chare your excitement with us! Love you all!

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations! You'll make a fantastic mom. We couldn't be happier for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!! I actually yelled out in happiness while reading this!! you guys are going to be awesome parents, im so excited for you woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just found your blog today. Deals I check every day are www.babysteals.com (there are also kidsteals and scrapbooksteals). And another is mamabargains.com

    Good sites.

    Favorite baby items:
    Boon Spoon (see Target Website)
    Phil and Teds Me Too High chair (takes up way less space.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I have a pregnancy blog (I'm not pregnant). I posted pictures every week when I was pregnant then I posted the nasty after baby pictures and my progress of getting back in shape. You'll have to scroll through old posts if you want to see the pregnancy ones.

    www.bluthprego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! That is so great. I always find the best deals at The Children's Place especially when they are having their monster sales. You should get on their mailing list so that you can hit up the Park City Outlets during one of those times. That's basically how I buy all of my kids clothes. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! We are thrilled....that is going to be one lucky (and dang cute) baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! CONGRATS MAEG!!!! YOu will be the best mom ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH! That is so exciting. If you do have a boy I have loads of stuff you can borrow. I hopefully will not be having another one for a while. Let me know. Seriously. 8017034733

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey maegan! Chels told me you announced this on your blog and I just wanted to say congrats!! I'm really excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete