8.07.2010

13 Week Baby Bump!




So I got this idea from one of my friends blogs and thought it would be fun. My pictures just look like I'm fat! There is hardly a bump from the baby. I'm sure it's just all those french fries that I've been craving and consuming that is making me get bigger! Haha hopefully that will change soon though and people will be able to tell that I'm expecting instead of just plain gaining weight. I have also included our baby's first pic. At our very first doctors appointment the doctor did a vaginal ultrasound and it was amazing! We could see the little peanut so clearly! WOW!! One of my top 5 life moments! Top 3... hearing it's little fluttering heart beat at our last appointment! Priceless! How can I already love someone so much?! This little person is going to be SO loved! :)

5 comments:

  1. I think blogging any and all pictures is genius :) Congrats again. Enjoy the next several months. It's been a great experience for me and I'm sure it will be the same for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! i haven't been brave enough to post pictures of my belly yet. maybe someday...haha.
    also...i'm not sure if uddercovers.com is still having this deal or not. but if you're planning on breastfeeding they have a steal of a deal right now!! you get the cover for free. you just have to pay for shipping. i think it ended up coming to 9-10 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I did the same thing with posting pics of me preggers all through, its fun to look back on them now! you look awesome!! Im so exited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHHHHAAAAAATTTTT?>?????????????????????????????????? yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! My computer has been broken for a very long time and now that I rejoined society, I checked out the blog world again and this is what I found! OH MY GOODNESS! You have to call me as soon as you can! I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Congrats you two. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys. I just saw that you commented on my blog so then I came to check out yours! Can't wait until you find out what you are having, I am seriously so happy for you. You will be the best little mommy!
    ANd you better believe I still have the same 208 number. Seriously someday I may change it, or maybe I will just keep it until my kids go to college in idaho and I will give them my number to pass on....who knows?!
    Well next time you are here, give me a call. I would LOVE to see you!! I hope that you are feeling well

    ReplyDelete