12.10.2009

Weddings, I LOVE weddings! Drinks all around!


I truly apologize Forrest and Shanell! In my recap of what we have been up to I didn't mention their wonderful wedding! It was on October 15, 2009 and it was beautiful! They were sealed in the Mesa temple and then we partied like CRAZY in my parents beautifully decorated backyard! We are so happy for you two!
The sealing was especially beautiful! Pres. Peterson, who performed the sealing, gave the most beautiful advice and had such an incredible insight on temples and the wonderful spirit found in them and in the work performed there. WOW!
I can't wait till Christopher get's to go through and we get sealed for time and all eternity January 9th, 2010!!
I love the temple! It truly is a heavenly place here on earth!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Meags! Welcome to the blogging world. Mine is private now as well so I will have to send you an invite, which email do you use? ANyways, looks like you are loving life. Lets get together next time you are here.
    Now we can keep in touch this way...first comes the blog...then comes the baby?! Do you got some news? Jk Well love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha negative Tiff! Not yet!
    And yes! I am so excited to finally know what I'm doing... kinda, on this thing! We will definitely keep in touch better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an update!! We are so happy to hear you and chris are getting sealed soon that is so wonderful. You guys look so happy in all your pictures. When you guys are here we need to get the group together if you time. Keep the updates coming!!!

    ReplyDelete