8.27.2012

jaxon dean alme

Sunday Aug. 19th was a very special day for our family. Christopher gave our baby boy, Jaxon Dean the most beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for a his worthiness and sensitivity to the spirit. I am at a loss for words to truly describe the love that I feel for this man! I love my Christopher. Thank you for being the incredible man, father, and husband that you are.
We are so blessed to have such wonderfully supportive family too! Christopher's whole family was able to attend the blessing and we are so thankful that they could be apart of this special day. 
 My parents, Oma and Opa Hoyt flew in for the special occasion and we are so grateful they were able to come! It was awesome to have them here and Hudson LOVED playing with his Oma and Opa.  He was sad to see them go. Literally, he cried when we dropped them off at the airport. :)
Family is the most important thing to us and it means so much to share times like these with them. Thank you for all of your support and love. After the blessing, Grammy and Pop-pop Alme hosted a brunch for us. Family, friends, and delicious food... it was a great day! Enjoy the pics! Hudson had a lot of fun with his friend Jarem, and I had fun capturing it on camera.





Our good friends the Tew Family, Mike, Karina, and Jarem






These boys had so much fun together.


Giving the stink-eye! 



I had to take a picture of Jarem whining because this is the first I've seen of it. He is always so  happy.
Hudson enjoying the beautiful day









1 comment:

  1. Love the updates! Your two boys are adorable. I hope I get to see them in person soon. Your little babe is scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete