2.20.2012

Hudson's 1st Birthday!!

It is CRAZY to think that we have a ONE YEAR OLD!!! He is so big!! Sometimes I sneak into his room when he's sleeping and just watch him sleep. As he lays there peacefully I am amazed at how big my baby boy is. He is a smart, beautiful, happy boy and we love him so SO much. Here are some fun pics of his birthday party. I made all of the decorations (except for the balloons). It was pretty simple and fun preparing for this kid's big day. I didn't however make the cake. I have Byerly's Market to thank for that. They offer a FREE 1st birthday cake! I tried to make a yummy sugarless cake for him but failed miserably. So thank you Byerly's! Anywho... enjoy! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! He is just darling! What a great family you have! My second baby is turning 7 tomorrow! It goes so fast! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute, Maegs! The time sure flies by, right?

    ReplyDelete