2.08.2012

22 weeks and feeling great!

Sorry, no pic this week. I am staying with my sisters kids and haven't taken a pic yet.
We are so excited to be having another little boy! Hudson and his little bro are going to be so close, hopefully the best of friends! Hahaha I know it's going to take some getting used to for Hud to have a baby around but we are not too worried.
Now I would like some advice...
We have a baby bjorn but I am looking into a sling or wrap and wondering what people have to say about them. Positives? Negatives?
I'm also looking into double strollers, preferably jogging strollers. I don't want to spend a ton of money. Any suggestions?
Sleeping arrangements. We are currently in a 2 bedroom place. Of course the baby will sleep in our room for the first few months BUT will it be crazy to let them sleep in the same room? Are we looking at a disastrous situation? Ok that's it for now. Looking forward to your feedback!
THANKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love my bjorn! Slings and wraps are great for newborns. They're very comfortable, but once they get older, bigger, and heavier...not so much. I hated it and always felt like the baby was going to fall out. I have friends that love them though. As for double strollers...obviously I'm not a lot of help on this one since I don't need one until July, but we've already decided which one we're getting. The BOB Dualie. We have the single BOB right now and even though it's expensive, I wouldn't get anything else. Absolutely love it and totally worth the money. And I was wondering the same thing about sleeping arrangements. So I might be checking your comments to see what people have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how our arraingement was for awhile. Chamberlain slept in our room until he slept through the night and I knew I wouldn't have to get up and feed him at all, but that was also due to my lazyness and not wanting to go far in the middle of the night for feedings. BUT, we moved him in with Wyatt when he was about 5ish (?) months. It was totally fine. But i think it depends on the kind of sleepers you will have. Wyatt is a heavy sleeper so even though Chamberlain would wake up sometimes crying, he rarely ever woke up. Chamberlain on the other hand is a light sleeper so if Wyatt wakes up and cries, Chamberlain usually wakes up but will pretty much go right back to sleep. If the crying lasted longer than a little bit, I just took that child out until they calmed down. But I haven't ever had a problem with it really. My only problem has been that I can't put them to bed at the same time because they just play and won't go to sleep. But they are older now, so...anyway, hope that helps! Sorry it's so long!

    ReplyDelete