1.16.2012

Baby Bump Update

18, almost 19 weeks and feeling great! Ha I have definitely gained more weight early on with this pregnancy, thanks to Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the yummy treats right at my fingertips! :) So in the pictures I am about to post I definitely look bigger than I should be for being only 18 weeks along BUT hey, I'm fat and happy! :) Our ultrasound date is set for Jan. 31st and we are so excited!!! Christopher has been calling the baby Steve, he doesn't have any idea what the sex is, he just thinks it's funny. I sure hope he doesn't keep that up if we find out it's a girl. With that being said, we have decided
that it would
be fun for Hudson to have a little brother to buddy around with, however we would LOVE to have a little girl too SO just a healthy baby is the wish of our hearts!











17 weeks 18 weeks

As you can see... the belly is growing... FAST!!!



2 comments:

  1. Your pregnant?! I had no idea. I'm 17 weeks today so right behind ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. That is fast for just one week of growth. Lets just say you were feeling a bit bloated at the time of the second pic. Also, I love Chris and his baby names...Ninja, Steve. Love it. Miss ya, hope to see you before your Hud man is driving...

    ReplyDelete