11.28.2011

Tis the season!!

We have so much to be grateful for!
Our wonderful families.
A roof over our heads. Not the greatest place but a roof none the less.
Working cars. Sorta :)
The gospel of Jesus Christ.
A beautiful baby boy who keeps me running all day long.
AND... the growing baby in my tummy!
Yes, we are going to be having another little peanut!
Although I am NOT thankful for morning sickness, I don't mind it because it means that a precious life is growing and developing inside me.
:)
We couldn't be happier.
Hudson is going to be an awesome older brother to his baby ?.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Much love from the Almes.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! When are you due?! Everyone thinks we're crazy for having ours so close together - glad you guys are crazy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby #2! That is so fun! Glad you guys are doing well! Hudson is so cute!

    ReplyDelete