3.01.2011

Birthday dinners and haircuts!

Since my birthday and the days following were occupied by our little love-bug Hudson, and a case of the flu, my in-laws decided to postpone my birthday dinner until we were ready to get out of the house! Well, come Feb. 19th we were ready for a night out!! We went to dinner at the fantastic restaurant of Wildfire here in Eden Prairie and it was delicious!! It was a night full of great company, scintillating conversation with loved ones, and oh so delicious food!! Hudson and I received some fantastic gifts from everyone including a MUCH needed full body massage at Sanctuary Salon and Spa from my wonderful husband! Thanks babe! I stinkin love you!
AND...
As the title states... I got a haircut today!! It was time for a change and I am LOVING my new look! I decided to stick with the blonde but chopped it SHORT again! What do you all think?!

5 comments:

  1. Love the haircut! You look good with both long and short, so you can't go wrong. Always good to change it up a bit though:) Did I already mention this...Hudson is such a cute name! Need to see more pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Momma!!!!!!! I love your hair. I want to see more pictures of your angel boy!!! I bet he is getting so big already. Miss your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the haircut! So so so cute! I think short hair is so much easier with a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um your hair is adorable, as always, and your little man is so dang cute! I agree, more pictures please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on little Hudson! He's adorable!
    From Jen and Ryan
    PS: Our blog is private. If you want an invite, send me an email ryan.jen.kelly@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete